• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order for a Noob Pam 111 placed.

LE78

Horology Curious
23/7/19
Spoke with Li last night via WhattsApp, great communication and seems like a good guy. Placed an order for a Noob Pam111 which he has in stock. Looking forward to the QC pics

Marfang

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/19
Did you get a quick turn around of the QC pics on the stock watch??

LE78

Horology Curious
23/7/19
Yep real quick, just waiting for funds to complete. I fcccked up the transfer by putting in the wrong description so just waiting on bank to amend before Li can mail the watch to me. Have been communicating via whatsapp which has been easy.

Reactions: TurGe

LE78

Horology Curious
23/7/19
Watch arrived this morning, a bit of a delay but that was absolutely no fault of Jtimes. Firstly I screwed up the transfer and on the first round of shipping Chinese customs rejected the package and it got sent back to Jtime who sent it straight back to me last Thursday and it arrived Tuesday morning.

The watch looks and feels great - I am a complete amateur when it comes to watches and would not be able to pick minor faults/differences to a gen. As far as the whole experience, Jtime was awesome to deal with, great communication, efficient and really friendly to deal with.

Thanks RWI, wouldn't have known where to look without this forum,will be making a donation.