• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order placed with Li

Philypow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/11/16
Just placed my first order with Li.

i will obviously wait on delivery but so far the service has been first class! Li has been helpful and has talked me through options available! Being able to talk through Whatsapp is a really good service!

Cheers Li!

Eggism

Horology Curious
27/11/08
WeChat has been really helpful for me to, put my first order with Li today as well

Last edited:

mrrobot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/7/16
Order with Li last night, the response time/rate on WhatsApp was unreal. Helped me choose the best available option and within an hour he arranged my order.

CoolWhip42

Make somebody’s day.
Supporter
Certified
7/8/19
I also placed a custom order. Li was fantastic and if the watch is anything like his service, my future wallet is in trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kreatormoo

Horology Curious
5/10/16
Croatia
I've also decided to trust Mr. Li and just did my first order in quite a while (after having a few gens and a TCv7). So far everything is butter smooth.

tictoc1987

Horology Curious
10/9/19
Placed an order with him as well. I went with a zzf 114060. I've heard the wait may be long but that's ok. I've had a hell of a time with payment. Coinbase has a 2 week hold before I can send btc. Xoom denied the credit card money transfer, western union did the same. I spoke with both on the phone and they still denied. Finally went with ach via transferwise. Still a little worried using my bank account. Did I make a mistake?

CoolWhip42

Make somebody’s day.
Supporter
Certified
7/8/19
No mistake tictoc. I used Transferwise and within 15 minutes, Li was funded. Pretty uneventful on my end.