• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 1st Rep Purchase

ACL-REP

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/19
Seattle, WA
I have been trying to get an Omega chrono for the past Month and a half. Initially I had an order in with another TD for a few weeks and then came "the flood".
I waited a week longer and was told he couldn't get the rep I wanted. So I requested a refund which came very quickly.

After reading about Li and JTime, I reached out to him. He said he could get the model I was looking for so I placed an order. Within 6 days he had the watch and sent the QC pics as well as a video of the watch on a timegrapher!

The communication with Li has been flawless. He has been excellent at getting back with me. (I'm sure this isn't easy since he must have to deal with many messages from time zones all over the world!)

I used WU for payment yesterday and he said he will send the DHL tracking number within a couple of days.

I will update this thread as the order progresses.

So far, great job Li, thanks!

Here is one of the QC pics he sent, shrunk down.

QC Pic

Reactions: jtimewatch

ACL-REP

18/5/19
Seattle, WA
Update on my 1st rep purchase. Li has been amazing with the communications throughout. (he must work about 20 hours a day!)

The watch has been shipped DHL and is listed as "departed Hong Kong". The estimated delivery date is 6/25. We'll see what happens with customs, etc.

Crossing my fingers.

velleda

Horology Curious
24/6/19
How did it go with costums? Have you received the watch? I'm thinking on my 1st rep purchase to Jtime and like to know customer's experiences.

ACL-REP

18/5/19
Seattle, WA
It arrived in 4 days! (the only problem was the watch was DOA ????) But that's not Li's fault. The QC vid showed it running.

I sent it back. Hope it doesn't take forever to get back to him.

Oh well, I thought it might be a little risky going with a chrono... We'll see what happens.