• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jtime Current Website Domain

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hello guys!

We will keep updating our current website domain in this topic just in case of some bad things may happen to our members by imposters.
So please kindly pay a little bit attention on it.

Our only official domain is as below:
https://jtime.io

Please kindly remind us if you have any problems on visiting our website, and we will be happy to help you.

Many thanks to you all.

All the best
Li

Jtime Watch Store

Last edited:

Samg1

Known Member
5/6/19
hi, how long delivery to uk? and how long you take to ship and supply QC pics? Thank you

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
He sent mine to the UK last Monday and I received it 2 days later via ems. Last order from Li took 4 days so still very good. Chinese parcels seem to fly through customs currently but US parcels can take a few days. Go figure!!

Reactions: MaxAndPaddy

Tomatin

Horology Curious
8/7/19
It took about a week to get the QC pictures and then when agreed 3 days more to send the watch. It is with Parcelforce UK now, so should have it in a few days.

Fernz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/18
What is the best email for you jtime? Can I reach through what’s app?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Saccs

Horology Curious
19/10/19
Can not access your site, gives me all Chinese and nothing content wise

ebitdaddy

21/11/19
I'm having problems accessing the website as well - reporting an error "Pagoda Website Firewall"

possible reason:
  1. Your submission contains a dangerous attack request
How to solve:
  1. Check submissions;
  2. If the website is hosted, please contact the space provider;
  3. For ordinary website visitors, please contact the webmaster;
  4. This is a false positive, please contact Pagoda http://www.bt.cn/bbs

Reactions: jtimewatch

Marty2020

19/12/19
SFO USA
Latest info as of December 19, 2019...

When accessing the site, when I ran into the problem mentioned, I just changed browsers and the problem vanished.
However, it did arise again, so I changed the privacy settings within my browsers so I was not in "privacy mode". This approach worked for me.

Of note...most say that WhatsApp is a better way to contact Li. That may be so ;-)
But, I used good ol' email and Li responded promptly throughout our initial recent purchase process...Of course, since I"m in the US, I did allow for the time differences between countries.

I'll post more info about my first purchase with Jtime under a new header. Cutting to the chase, everything went smoothly and I'm very happy.
Best wishes...

Last edited:
Reactions: Glaude

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Latest info as of December 19, 2019...

When accessing the site, when I ran into the problem mentioned, I just changed browsers and the problem vanished.
However, it did arise again, so I changed the privacy settings within my browsers so I was not in "privacy mode". This approach worked for me.

Of note...most say that WhatsApp is a better way to contact Li. That may be so ;-)
But, I used good ol' email and Li responded promptly throughout our initial recent purchase process...Of course, since I"m in the US, I did allow for the time differences between countries.

I'll post more info about my first purchase with Jtime under a new header. Cutting to the chase, everything went smoothly and I'm very happy.
Best wishes...

Depending on the safety feature you have on your computer, either it be via browser extensions, firewall, antivirus & security suite, some website may be harder to access.

Thanks for your feedback on that, I'm sure the dealer will appreciate :)

Reactions: jtimewatch

blurred_line

5/9/17
Cannot open the website. Not the usual Pagoda error, it just says the website doesnt exist.

kb2727

Horology Curious
17/1/20
Mods mentioned in other threads it is temporarily offline. CNY also may have something to do with the delay as well here. I have an order waiting to be processed from Li, I’m not concerned.

jk1846

25/12/19
I cannot access your website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk