• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jtime Weekly Special Discount Offers No.3 (2019-05-16)

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hello guys,

Welcome to Jtime Watch Store section!

As we stated in other of our threads, being a dealer on RWI is a new journey of our team to serve more watch collectors around the world and especially to have some fun with RWI nice members.

So we will offer some products with special discount weekly based here in our section.
Please just keep following and subscribe to jtimewatch , so you may find some surprises here!

As we already did 2 rounds over on RepGeek, so the beginning number on RWI starts from No.3.

Please Note the Rules Below:
1. The earliest member who contacts us and prepares to pay will get the "Special Offer Discount".
2. One member maximum gets one "Special Offer" every each month.
3. Any other discount offered by us will be invalid when you get the "Special Offer Discount".

Ok let's get down to the special offer for this week.

VGbAOK.jpg

Special Offer No.3 (2019-05-16)

Product: GMT Master II 126710 BLRO Real Ceramic 904L SS GMF Black Dial on Jubilee Bracelet A2836
Qty: 1
Original Price: $438
Special Offer Price: $368
Shipping Fee: Depend on where you are
Service: Exactly same as normal price product
Payment Accept: PP (with some conditions and 4.5% extra charge), SWIFT bank wire, Bitcoin, WU, MG, TransferWise and Xoom
Product Introduction Link: https://jtimestore.net/us/gmt-master...let-a2836.html

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you like this special offer, here are the ways you can find us:
Our Website: https://jtime.cc
WhatsApp: +8613928869440‬
WeChat: jtimewatch
E-mail: [email protected]

Thank you all and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Cheers!

All the best
Li

Jtime Watch Store

Last edited:

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Can you confirm that this GM 126710 with ceramic bezel is just the same as those offered by all other TDs? It's just I've been looking at the photos and the bezel looks so different...more like earlier aluminium versions before the real ceramic ones from various factories started appearing. I mean, I guess it is as that's what you say it is...but the pictures just look so different other TD's images. Thanks :) Maybe its just my eyes..sorry.

Last edited:

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
Can you confirm that this GM 126710 with ceramic bezel is just the same as those offered by all other TDs? It's just I've been looking at the photos and the bezel looks so different...more like earlier aluminium versions before the real ceramic ones from various factories started appearing. I mean, I guess it is as that's what you say it is...but the pictures just look so different other TD's images. Thanks :) Maybe its just my eyes..sorry.

He's a TD. Its the same as the rest. You don't become or stay a TD by using bait and switch.

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Yes, I';m not doubting his integrity (although is a probationary TD a TD? I hope he will be fully forged soon). I'm just trying to make sense of what I'm seeing and make sure I'm ordering the correct watch and haven't misread something or whatever.. I haven't seen the same photographical effect in any other TD (or non-TD) sites. I like the website though.

Last edited:

the_don_robinson

20/4/12
It's a good deal I have just bought one and Li was still communicating with me till gone midnight his time ! That is dedication ! Hope watch is good and fingers crossed for a good bezel !

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Cool, thanks the don. It's 4.15 in Guangzhou so I expect he's in bed now! Have emailed him to about GMF Batman on oyster as well (which I don't think is listed on the site).

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
spacedinvader
Thanks for reply here mate.
It is OK that you worried about you get the wrong watch eventually. But that is not how we work in this game, in my opinion good reputation is one of the most important thing for us. We did not and will not use a bait then send a wrong watch lol.
And it is ceramic insert, not aluminium. Maybe just because of the light or something makes it looks like aluminium, my bad.
And thank you for liking our website.
Email replied to you as well.
Looking forward to having some fun with you soon.
Cheers.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
It's a good deal I have just bought one and Li was still communicating with me till gone midnight his time ! That is dedication ! Hope watch is good and fingers crossed for a good bezel !

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nice to have deal with you too bro, thank you a lot
Cheers