Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Jtime Weekly Special Discount Offers No.3 (2019-05-16)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jtime Weekly Special Discount Offers No.3 (2019-05-16)

Hello guys,

Welcome to Jtime Watch Store section!

As we stated in other of our threads, being a dealer on RWI is a new journey of our team to serve more watch collectors around the world and especially to have some fun with RWI nice members.

So we will offer some products with special discount weekly based here in our section.
    Please just keep following and subscribe to jtimewatch , so you may find some surprises here!

As we already did 2 rounds over on RepGeek, so the beginning number on RWI starts from No.3.

Please Note the Rules Below:
    1. The earliest member who contacts us and prepares to pay will get the "Special Offer Discount".
    2. One member maximum gets one "Special Offer" every each month.
    3. Any other discount offered by us will be invalid when you get the "Special Offer Discount".

Ok let's get down to the special offer for this week.

Special Offer No.3 (2019-05-16)

Product: GMT Master II 126710 BLRO Real Ceramic 904L SS GMF Black Dial on Jubilee Bracelet A2836
    Qty: 1
    Original Price: $438
    Special Offer Price: $368
    Shipping Fee: Depend on where you are
    Service: Exactly same as normal price product
    Payment Accept: PP (with some conditions and 4.5% extra charge), SWIFT bank wire, Bitcoin, WU, MG, TransferWise and Xoom
    Product Introduction Link: https://jtimestore.net/us/gmt-master...let-a2836.html

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you like this special offer, here are the ways you can find us:
    Our Website: https://jtimestore.net/
    WhatsApp: +8613928869440‬
    WeChat: jtimewatch
    E-mail: [email protected]

Thank you all and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Cheers!

All the best
    Li

Jtime Watch Store
    Last edited by jtimewatch; 16-05-19, 10:38.
    Jtime Watch Store Official Account on RWI
    Please visit our website for more info by click HERE
    Contact email: [email protected]
    Jtime Exclusive Rep Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Review Link on RWI:
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-of-zf-or-noob

Sold!
    Thanks to RWI.

Comment

Can you confirm that this GM 126710 with ceramic bezel is just the same as those offered by all other TDs? It's just I've been looking at the photos and the bezel looks so different...more like earlier aluminium versions before the real ceramic ones from various factories started appearing. I mean, I guess it is as that's what you say it is...but the pictures just look so different other TD's images. Thanks Maybe its just my eyes..sorry.
      Last edited by spacedinvader; 21-05-19, 18:59.

Comment

Originally posted by spacedinvader View Post
        Can you confirm that this GM 126710 with ceramic bezel is just the same as those offered by all other TDs? It's just I've been looking at the photos and the bezel looks so different...more like earlier aluminium versions before the real ceramic ones from various factories started appearing. I mean, I guess it is as that's what you say it is...but the pictures just look so different other TD's images. Thanks Maybe its just my eyes..sorry.
        He's a TD. Its the same as the rest. You don't become or stay a TD by using bait and switch.

Comment

Yes, I';m not doubting his integrity (although is a probationary TD a TD? I hope he will be fully forged soon). I'm just trying to make sense of what I'm seeing and make sure I'm ordering the correct watch and haven't misread something or whatever.. I haven't seen the same photographical effect in any other TD (or non-TD) sites. I like the website though.
          Last edited by spacedinvader; 21-05-19, 21:21.

Comment

Sod it...ordering anyway.

Comment

It's a good deal I have just bought one and Li was still communicating with me till gone midnight his time ! That is dedication ! Hope watch is good and fingers crossed for a good bezel !

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool, thanks the don. It's 4.15 in Guangzhou so I expect he's in bed now! Have emailed him to about GMF Batman on oyster as well (which I don't think is listed on the site).

Comment

spacedinvader
                  Thanks for reply here mate.
                  It is OK that you worried about you get the wrong watch eventually. But that is not how we work in this game, in my opinion good reputation is one of the most important thing for us. We did not and will not use a bait then send a wrong watch lol.
                  And it is ceramic insert, not aluminium. Maybe just because of the light or something makes it looks like aluminium, my bad.
                  And thank you for liking our website.
                  Email replied to you as well.
                  Looking forward to having some fun with you soon.
                  Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by sinsir View Post

He's a TD. Its the same as the rest. You don't become or stay a TD by using bait and switch.
                    Thanks a lot for backing me up mate

Comment

Originally posted by the_don_robinson View Post
                      It's a good deal I have just bought one and Li was still communicating with me till gone midnight his time ! That is dedication ! Hope watch is good and fingers crossed for a good bezel !

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
                      Nice to have deal with you too bro, thank you a lot
                      Cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X