• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Payment Methods Jtime Accepts

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hello guys!

Welcome to our section!

Here are some brief information about payment methods we can accept.

1. PayPal

Well, PayPal might be the easiest way for some of our members to make the payment. But we really had many bad experiences when it was used by scammers, newbies and charge-backers due to its strict policy.
Even though, we will still provide PayPal as a payment method with some rules below:
1. You should have a long term nice reputation and feedback with a reasonable posts amount for at least 1 year here on RWI.
2. Regular discount will not be available when you choose PayPal as your payment method.
3. Nothing about watch or any brand name should be mentioned in PayPal note.

Sorry to tell, but we will keep the right to reject your request of using PayPal. We will forward you an e-mail with details once we decide to provide PayPal as your payment method.
Please select "Standard" payment when you do the checkout procedure on our website.

2. International SWIFT Bank Wire

We have bank accounts based in both mainland China and Hong Kong(SAR) which can accept international bank wire with multiple currencies from most of countries around the world. 6 kind of currencies will be acceptable, they are USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD and HKD. Please make sure your bank supports international SWIFT bank wire before you decide to use this payment method.

Please note that we can not control how long it will take from your account to ours, usually within a week exclude holidays and weekend and sometimes very fast like only 1 day.
You will receive an email with details once you accomplished your checkout procedure on our website.
And we will offer you 5% discount when you decide to use this payment method.

3. Bitcoin and Ethereum

You will receive an email with details once you accomplished your checkout procedure on our website.

4. Online Money Sender (TransferWise, Ria, Xoom etc)

It is another easy and fast way for you to accomplish the payment, only thing you need is to register an account on those websites then follow their guidance to accomplish the payment and it will only take minutes to do it.
Here is their official websites:
TransferWise: https://transferwise.com/
Ria: https://www.riamoneytransfer.com/
Xoom: https://www.xoom.com/

Please note that it will only takes a few minutes for you funds arrive sometimes, but it takes longer like a few days sometimes and please understand we can not control it.

5. Western Union

It might be a easy way for some of our members to make the payment as Western Union has thousands of local agents around the world you can go to personally and it is available to do it simply online in some countries by using both of your debit card and credit card. Please note that we can only receive USD and EUR by Western Union, so please remember to put USD or EUR only as the payout currency and the amount should match your order bill.

And we will offer you 4% discount when you decide to use this payment method.

6. Credit Card

We can accept Credit Card Payment Online directly on our website. (MasterCard, Visa and JCB)
You can make the payment via your card directly on our website checkout page.
Your payment details will be encrypted through SSL-method.
Together with your creditcard company we make sure the processing will be done correctly.
Possibly your credit card company will ask for a 3D-Secure verification code.
This is extra security for online payments done with creditcards.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiries, here are the ways to track us down:
Our Website: jtime.io
WhatsApp: +8613928869440‬
WeChat: jtimewatch
E-mail: [email protected]

Ok, thanks a lot for your time and wish we will have some fun together.
Cheers!

All the best
Li

Jtime Watch Store

Last edited:

Celine1221

Looking Around
14/5/20
Hi There,

I m really interesed in fancy one, just want to know how can I ORDER it from forum?

Bimota

Horology Curious
7/5/22
I was looking for the credit card payment feature on the checkout, but I didn’t see an option for credit cards, so I selected the normal purchase option assuming it would have a credit card option. Instead, I receive an email with options for wire transfer, Western Union, or Bitcoin….none of which I use, nor familiar with using.

Being that I’m in the USA, I’m sure if I walk into my Bank of America branch, and inquire about wiring money to China, the bank will likely have all sorts of suspicious questions.

Tonyirl

Looking Around
15/8/22
I attempted to pay by Western Union but after transaction was complete I received a n email to call WU. They asked me questions regarding the transaction.
They suspected fraud and cancelled it.
To "protect me!"
It honestly does make me think twice about doing this. I am not making any judgement of this seller
Just doing these purchases in general.

Watchwhatisay

Looking Around
27/8/22
Hey, Li! I placed an order through your website yesterday for a PAM979. I see here that you accept CC as a method of payment, however that was not an option on the website. Is that option still available? All the best!

johanth123

Looking Around
27/7/23
Netherlands
@jtimewatch for crypto payments (BTC); how would I ensure that the BTC amount I send to your wallet is matched with my order?

Do I need to send you the transaction ID in a WhatsApp message or email?

Thanks in advance!

fullsize4wd

Horology Curious
12/9/23
What is everyone safe and preferred method of payment?

placing 1st order of Navitimer SKU: Breitling 0116 and Submarinar SKU: Rolex 1143

Thank you,