• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jtime General F.A.Q.

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Q: How to order from you?

A: As you all know, our website is new built so there might not be a lot of products on it yet and we are still keeping listing more products on it. So if you can find your ideal product on our site, then just register an account on it, add product in cart, complete the checkout, then you will receive an email with the payment guide and we will process your order once your payment is verified.
But if you can not find the product you are looking for on our site, just don't worry, and please send us inquiry via email. We will source the product for you and offer you the price, then guide you to complete the payment and process your order.
We can almost source everything existing in this industry with some of our unique resources and nice relationship with many factories.

Q: There are so many TDs out there, why should I buy from you?

A: Well, it is true there are many options out there. But like I said before, we are kinda new here as well, but which means we should and we will pay more attention on our customer service and value our relationship with all new customers. I am not going to make too many promises to our customers, but one thing for sure is my team and I will do our best to make every customer satisfied with our service and product. Give us a try and you will never regret.

Q: Why you need some days to proceed my order then send me the QC pictures?

A: Normally we will need 2-3 days to do the handling, like get watch from factories, sort everything out, QC procedure and etc. Sometimes factory is slow on releasing products, sometimes the watch we get back is not in good condition and need a replacement, sometimes QC procedure will take more time and sometimes the product is suddenly out of stock. All of these will caused some delays sometimes. But just kindly be patient, let us do our proper job and keep in touch with us.

Q: What if my package lost or seized by customs?

A: Don't worry. We will arrange reship or refund to you based on our discussion once we confirm the package is lost or seized. But please note that we can not hold responsible for any customs tax or import fees as we already try our best to claim a low value on package to avoid that.
Also, if the package shows delivered on tracking system but stolen from your door or mailbox after delivery, we can not hold responsibility anymore.

Q: Will you provide any warranty?

A: Yes for sure. We will provide half a year normal usage warranty for every each of our watch. Please note that we can not hold responsible for any 3rd party repairing or modding, water damage and physical broken.

Ok guys, thank you all a lot for your time.
You will be welcomed to leave comment here if you have some other questions you want to ask.
Or you can find more information on our webstie: jtime.io

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Cheers.

All the best
LI

Jtime Watch Store

Last edited:

evanshall

Horology Curious
20/6/19
What's the difference between the $35 and $65 shipping options?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Matt88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/19
I am in an EU country with very strict customs procedures. I understand it would be the USD 45 shipping + extra for the shipping via UK or Netherlands ?

Kumpholc

Looking Around
18/10/19
Hi,

Have you ever shipped to Thailand ?
Any issues of custom seized happened before ?

Look forward to receiving your feedback soon.

Thank you,

Bagels9288

Looking Around
1/12/19
Just sent an enquiry email looking for a watch that’s not on the site. This will be my first rep purchase. I’m in the UK what shipping is best for here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nazzer

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Just sent an enquiry email looking for a watch that’s not on the site. This will be my first rep purchase. I’m in the UK what shipping is best for here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave the shipping option choice to them, they know what's best :)
UK is easy to get things shipped to so you don't have to worry much about that

Reactions: Nazzer and 65JTM

65JTM

Looking Around
2/12/19
hi Li, can I ask how shipping to Canada has gone so far? Which shipping option do you suggest?

Many Thanks

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
hi Li, can I ask how shipping to Canada has gone so far? Which shipping option do you suggest?

Many Thanks

Shipping to Canada is quite easy and good so far, we have never met any issue sending to Canada before.
With DHL and EMS will be both fine, but sometimes when go via DHL you might have to pay some import tax like 15-35 dollars.
So I suggest to use EMS mostly.

Wish the info helps.

Reactions: Nazzer and 65JTM

65JTM

Looking Around
2/12/19
Shipping to Canada is quite easy and good so far, we have never met any issue sending to Canada before.
With DHL and EMS will be both fine, but sometimes when go via DHL you might have to pay some import tax like 15-35 dollars.
So I suggest to use EMS mostly.

Wish the info helps.

Thanks very much for the reply. I will make an order this week.:)