• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to Jtime Watch Store

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
You realize this has nothing to do with him right ?

I do, it’s upsetting. He’s reached out since and I’m confident we’ll work it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrmattia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/20
Just placed and paid for my order (ZZF v2). Looking forward to being a satisfied customer :)

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
UPDATE, waited for a month, package finally made it to Boston ready for delivery on Monday, package seized by customs. 10-12 watches no problem, first purchase with JTime....

Thats got nothing to do with jtime, just unlucky

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Thats got nothing to do with jtime, just unlucky

Right , that’s why I posted what was going on the day after I posted that, a week ago....

NeedaRollie

Horology Curious
9/5/20
With all the positive things being said about jtime And Li I’m going to be placing orders in the near future thank you all for the helpful feedback

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Samwatch

Horology Curious
10/5/20
Hi Li, I'll add you in WeChat, are you able to accept HKD transfer to HK bank account?

joey1611

Looking Around
16/6/20
Hello guys, am new on here and I have been lurking on here without loggin in for a good while now. You guys have been providing incredibly helpful tips and I thank you all for that! So, may I know if there is an SOP to follow prior to placing an order from this TD? I have contacted Li through Whatsapp but he left me on "read", it'd mean a tonne to me if you guys could help out a noob like myself!

timefly

Horology Curious
12/5/20
AT - [..]
The ways of contact if any questions is provided in the first post of this thread. I suggest you try e-mail.
If you're ready to order, the link to the website is right there as well.

I'm waiting for my order I submitted one month ago... but patience is a virtue as they say.

Reactions: joey1611

joey1611

Looking Around
16/6/20
Understood! I have sent him an email last night. I'm just goin back to my mailbox every 10 mins to check if he has replied, ha. Did he get in touch with you with details of your order after you placed it? If he did, how long after did he do so? Hmm.

Eboogznyc

Looking Around
19/5/20
Hello I’m looking for a Explorer II 40mm white dial. I’ve heard the CHS version sometimes break adjusting the time or chrono

stuckinwater

Looking Around
27/6/20
Just placed first order for Rolex 114300 Grey, Looking forward to the watch! I'll post pictures of QC! :)