• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to Jtime Watch Store

chobbes72

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/18
best of luck! i loved your side by side of the Blancpain 50 Fathoms!!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Yes. I’m still waiting for some details from Li. Will post updates on a new posting to let all of you know.

Sent from the RWI App
You quoted Li

We also don't need minute by minute details of you purchase process, qc pics tracking number ect please don't start a thread with that

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Reactions: thorne and stufuse

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Anyone had contact recently ? Had no responce for about a week

Reactions: WRAPPSWISS

WRAPPSWISS

11/7/19
Anyone had contact recently ? Had no responce for about a week

My last response from him was on the 30th when he confirms money has been received, haven't gotten QC pics just yet. You?

ACL-REP

18/5/19
Seattle, WA
I haven't heard back for a bit either but I looked up China's National Day; it can go through October 7th depending on what part of China you're in.

I think Li may have forgotten to set the auto respond on his email.
He also may have a lot of email to catch up on when he returns.

Last edited:

johnay1971

Horology Curious
8/7/19
Hi all, I placed an order with Li and it’s all gone smooth. I found the best way to communicate with him was via WhatsApp which went smoothly. Appreciate he’s not going to reply straightaway but he normally does within 24 hours. I wish customer services in the uk would be as quick lol. Anyway great purchase and experience. Will be back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SimonHH

Looking Around
14/9/19
Hey all

I am very new to the rep watch game after reading hour upon hour of solid information by you all I decided to go through Jtime and Li ,as there new like me and seem to be a good TD. Thank you all for all the advice and info you have all been a valuable resource. I will keep everyone informed on the process start to finish I paid for the v3 mood steel Daytona black face and ceramic dial as I have heard such good things and I love the Daytona series.

Reactions: C Master

pgtm22

Horology Curious
10/12/19
Los Angeles
Just wanted to pile on with the good reviews for Jtime. It was a little scary as a first-timer to wire hundreds of dollars but Li of Jtime processed everything so speedily and professionally that it put me at ease. My watch just arrived today and I love it (literally TWO business days between pickup by the shipping company and arrival to my door, unbelievable. though obviously results will vary for others and the speed was likely due to me living in LA, a gateway for shipping from Asia into the US).

Anyways, highest praise, love it

Reactions: SimonHH

tlabowski01

Known Member
4/9/19
Is it just me or is the website down?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I think so. Maybe for the Chinese/lunar new year? I just tried to access the site and it’s down for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Seems to be temporarily down indeed, could be linked to CNY and the web hoster
Should be back up soon

Mr Heuristics

Known Member
24/2/20
Li's the best! Full stop.

No need to go through the website. Do the research on what you want and he'll make it happen... and, only if desired, he will offer his expertise regarding your decisions.

Li is a true gentleman and a professional- a safe and welcoming harbor among a sea of uncertainty... and banditos.

[email protected]

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Sent you a Whatsapp and an email over 48 hours ago, haven't gotten a reply yet, and DHL still hasn't received the package you sent me tracking for over a week ago. jtimewatch