• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to Jtime Watch Store

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hello guys,

We are Jtime Watch Store here and very glad to have you here with us.

Firtsly, we are very sincerely grateful that our admins offer us this opportunity to be a new TD to service this great community here. Many thanks to trailboss99 Raddave C Master Glaude Stuvetjee .

We might be new to many members on RWI here, but please allow us to do a brief self-introduction to you all.

My name is Li and I am taking in charge of our team business running in Guangzhou China. Our team has been running watch business in China for nearly 10 years, and started to sell worldwide about 3 years ago. All of our business was running both retail and wholesale in mainland China before selling worldwide and we are very trusted in this industry in China market. Now after 3 years selling worldwide, we are trying our best to start a new journey with forums like RWI to serve more watch enthusiasts around the world.

We do have some unique resources in this industry here that you may can tell from some threads we posted on RWI before, and we keep having nice relationship with those major well-known factories. We are getting involved in some watch models developing procedure and production as well.

My team and I will try our best to provide all decent RWI members a great and nice service based on our long term experiences in this industry, even though we are really new here. We will be happy to help you to get your ideal rep watches, watch parts, accessories and etc.

Please visit our website store by clicking the link below if you are looking for more info:
jtime.io

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiries, you can choose the ways below:
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +8613928869440‬
WeChat: jtimewatch
Please Note that kindly tell us your RWI username while you use these ways to contact us.

We will be very happy if you leave some genuine reviews or feedbacks about us in this section after you have bought something from us, no matter the review is positive or negative.

Thank you all again for your time and wish we can have some fun together with you!
Cheers!

All the best
Li

Jtime Watch Store

Last edited:

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Welcome to RWI! Im sure you will feel home very shortly Li! :)

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Been following you for a couple weeks now. Good luck and I hope good customers come your way.

I have established myself as a PayPal buyer with Ryan over at In Time and it would be hard for me to switch TDs.

​​​​​Do you have anything unique that would set you apart from the other TDs?

Welcome and best wishes because a new TD is appreciated in a world where new is still exciting and fascinating.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Welcome Li :)

Good to have you on board.

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Been following you for a couple weeks now. Good luck and I hope good customers come your way.

I have established myself as a PayPal buyer with Ryan over at In Time and it would be hard for me to switch TDs.

​​​​​Do you have anything unique that would set you apart from the other TDs?

Welcome and best wishes because a new TD is appreciated in a world where new is still exciting and fascinating.

Thanks a lot mate!

It is nice that you keep doing well with Ryan.

Well, about "something unique", I'd like to say that you know every each well-known factory has its own specialty in making particular watches, so does the dealer for its own specialty in something unique I suppose. You may never know if we don't have any stories together lol, right?
I am not going to make too many "unreal" promises, but I think time will tell everything eventually.

Thank you again for you kindness and good wish mate, cheers!

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madcap

Known Member
2/10/17
ive ordered with Jtime, after not feeling quite satisfied with other TD's, will update on my order once QC comes in, but so far comms have been great and the payment options have been easy for me

Reactions: wAterHead

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
If you can persuade ARF and ZF to sell parts again you'll have new customers flocking in their droves!!

Reactions: Roberto21

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
If you can persuade ARF and ZF to sell parts again you'll have new customers flocking in their droves!!

Thanks a lot for remindinng mate.

ARF is a lil bit hard to deal with , but most of ZF parts will be fine due to our close relationship with ZF.

cheers

kratos1981

Horology Curious
23/5/19
Im a new member of rwi and I buy a Hublot king power f1 version v6 factory.
When I have the watch I put the pictures.
Regards

Jpt1991

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/19
Hey all, i wanted to post some early support here for Li. I have an order out with him, have a few pieces coming.

So far his communication has been great, ill update once the oieces come in