• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Superb dealer, great service and the watch is perfect!

benhiggi

Looking Around
12/11/19
Recently ordered PAM661 via Daniel, which was my first replica order through a trusted rep with a website.
His communication was excellent throughout, QC was within a day and payment was easy for me in the UK too and it arrived within 5 days.
I will be using Dealer Clocks again without a doubt, highly recommended.

Jennyf86

Looking Around
14/4/20
Ordered an expensive clock for an upcoming bday present. Purchased online one week ago and no tracking # has been provided to me. Their website says in 1 business day of payment received, order will be posted, and in their email to me it says I should be receiving my clock within 5-8 working days. That has not happened. I have yet to be informed of a tracking # and have not heard any updates from dealer clocks. Daniel has been quick to take payment (through an unusal separate paypal portal that was picky of credit card types), but obviously not eager to fulfill other half of obligation to mail my purchased clock. I am now getting nervous, weary and wanted to warn others of this site. I have also just realised after purchase that the Rolex is coming from overseas, not from within the States. I hope Customs will not charge extra fees and seize / lose package along the way. I doubt the support Dealer Clocks would assist me if package doesnt get to me at this rate,... this is now an added worry we all wouldnt want.

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
We do ship out our clock orders by the next business day, however when shipping out via DHL Hongkong we do not get the waybill number showing online tracking immediately, it takes a couple of days especially in the current pandemic situation.
All of these products originate and ship from China, they are not made and produced in the USA of course.
I couldn't verify your exact order details as you did not leave your details, but the closest variation of your initials based on your username shows an order that is cancelled.

Sam

Last edited: