• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Detailed review of transactions with Dealer Clocks

musikwi

Looking Around
22/12/18
I started collecting last year with some direct purchases in China. Then after finding this site I tried Intime and Puretime for a few pieces. (This review is not bashing them as I have had good experiences with both.)
I happened across Dealer Clocks via the forum and bought a clock I had always wanted. I found their service to be superb and the process very easy. As their watch prices and selection on their site was not quite what the TDs display (factory/version for example), I asked about a couple of items I wanted that they didn’t list. I found their website is designed for non-forum people and they typically deal with forum members via email and will give a very competitive price for any piece as we are good customers to have.
They quickly then became my trusted dealer of choice and I have bought over 10 pieces from them and have been extremely happy with every transaction. Below is what you should expect from them based on my experiences.
Communication – as others have said in reviews, Sam and Dan are very fast in replying at any time of day. There is usually no waiting until the next day for a reply. Their English is excellent and there is no chance of any misunderstanding due to that.
Payment - whilst I can use bitcoin I would rather not as it’s a hassle I can do without. DC quickly offered paypal and transferwise for payment. They may not do this for everyone but do seem willing/able to recognise people who are unlikely to be scammers.
Service from factories – they have dealt with a range of factories for me and have also sourced separate straps and clasps without any issues. They have careful QC/testing and have sent back some watches on receipt that they saw issues with. Also, anything visual I have queried they have immediately sent the watch back to the factory for quick replacement no question. They send the usual QC images of the watch and will send timegrapher shots if you ask.
Shipping – they ship very fast from their side and understand what happens at the UK end too (see my other post on this) so I have had no annoying Parcelforce fees or customs delays with purchases from them. Packaging – every order was very well protected in polystyrene boxes, bubble wrap and plastic covering as shown in other reviews.
In terms of dealing with issues. I did have a problem that developed with a clasp on a watch from a factory with a reputation on here for being a bit tricky and slow. Sam quickly got them to offer a swap if I sent the clasp back via them. I was interested if this would work out and how long it would take for them to get it and turn it around. Again, communication was excellent, and the factory did swap it for a perfect new one and spare screws which I received. All in it took a few weeks.
Because they are so fast I have also used them to find replacement bits for stuff I purchased elsewhere as it is less hassle for me to explain and chase up. With these guys I know I will get a quick result that saves me more in time than the cost of any parts.
All in all, a very service focussed and reliable dealer to use. Highly recommended.

Reactions: Lexx845

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
Thank you musikwi for your detailed review!

We pride ourselves a lot on our service, and we're glad that it had made a difference to you. Enjoy your watches!

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Nice to know. Two things tho, you should have posted pics of the products you purchased from TD, and mentioned their website. Just more work for others to find the website.