• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with DC

Alla1

Horology Curious
4/11/21
First purchase with Daniel.
All right, helped me figure it out and make a choice. In a few days I will order the second

Haley1090

Looking Around
23/4/22
How was your order process? I ordered a watch a a couple weeks ago and communication was amazing at first and ever since Daniel sent me photos on Tuesday he has stopped responding and I don’t know if my order has shipped or will shipped or if I’ve been scammed. Please help

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
Hi Haley1090,

I don't believe I missed any emails. Could you PM me your email address, let me check what was the last email you sent me regarding the order.

Daniel

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
Hi Haley1090,

I believe I found your order. I've sent you pictures 3 days ago, didn't get a confirmation reply to ship, and also sent you a follow-up email 21 hours ago, also no response, so I'm not sure if you're missing my emails. I can give you a screenshot of our conversation thread as proof. Perhaps check in your spam folder in case my emails are getting sorted there.

Daniel

W220

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/10/21
Lancaster MA
first purchase with Daniel at DC! He is now our new go to guy! Started with an order for a Vintage Sea Dweller 16600, i own this in Gen version. It is SPOT on, i mean spot....His service is so amazing, my friend and watch partner and i just put in a 6 watch order yesterday. Feel free to ask me for screen shots or references

bigbradybaby

Horology Curious
11/5/22
United States
first purchase with Daniel at DC! He is now our new go to guy! Started with an order for a Vintage Sea Dweller 16600, i own this in Gen version. It is SPOT on, i mean spot....His service is so amazing, my friend and watch partner and i just put in a 6 watch order yesterday. Feel free to ask me for screen shots or references
Can we see those pictures of the watches purchased?