• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to Dealer Clocks! Our Domain name is www.DealerClocks.io

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
DC-Family2.png

Welcome to our DC section!

Hi RWI, my name is Sam, and first off I must say we're extremely pleased to be offered the opportunity to be of service to the great community here, a big thank you to trailboss99 for extending the invitation to us!

I am in charge of operations for our small team here in GZ, and our focus (as our name suggests), has been primarily on the production and sale of these clocks. We have been one of the leading sellers for these in the market over the last 5 years and I know we do have some customers who are members of the forum thus I would like to express my thanks and appreciation for your support throughout this time ;) Over the past couple of years we have also been involved in the production and manufacture of a few watches; going forward we will be posting up a few of these projects and I'm positive this forum would become an invaluable resource towards development efforts.

Although we may be rather new here, our team will strive to do our best to provide a level of service matching the expectations of members here.
In the near future we will also be making updates and changes to our site in terms of pricing and naming nomenclature for products in order to keep them inline with what members may be accustomed to.

For members who wish to check us out:
Our main site: dealerclocks.io
Alternative domain: dealerclocks.shop
Backup domain: dealerclocks.cn

Members can use this discount code at checkout for 10% off: RWI2022

For enquiries or support, we can be reached through email at: [email protected]

We use email as our primary form for communication and we will respond to all usually within 12 hours.

I'm looking forward to engaging with members of this community!

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Welcome guys!
I've bought more than a couple of clocks off these good folk and I have never had an issue, great product, great service.

Reactions: Lexx845

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I've got my eyes on a Breitling and a Panerai model that is currently sold out. I'm asking for one of these for Christmas.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Welcome and good luck with your business

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
Good luck with your business. I must say, your selection of Rolexes are indeed amazing, especially the Bamford Rolexes

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
Thank you fellow forummers for all your welcomes!

It's great to have your support, and we will continue providing the awesome service we always strive to give you all!

Reactions: Lexx845

xox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/11
hi sam, do you sell watches as well or only clocks?

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
hi sam, do you sell watches as well or only clocks?

Hi xox!

Sorry for the terribly late reply, we are just coming back from the Chinese New Year break, but yes, we do sell both clocks and watches!

AnnapolisParty

Looking Around
22/3/19
Got this watch last week and I couldn't be happier! It's not a "Fake" so much as an "Homage". Any collector could tell it's a replica upon close examination; heck it doesn't even have the right model number or serial number when you take off the band. I haven't opened it up, but the movement is probably a give-away too. (Dead give-away #1, the pips glow in the dark, which is NOT gonna happen with a 50+ year old watch!) But it FEELS right, it looks perfect, perfect size and weight, and and it keeps amazing time! Chronograph works perfectly too...

The only reason I have an authentic Paul Newman 6239 in the first place is that my Father bought it in 1968 for +/- $300, wore it daily for 40+ years, then gave it to me. He never even had it serviced! When I had it restored and appraised, (for $55K in 2010), and tried to give it back, "till he no longer needed it", <SNIFFLE!>, he refused to take it back! Said it was too valuable and was afraid he'd damage it! And THAT was before Newman's personal 6239 went for $17 mil. Last appraisal was in 2018 for $187,500...

Anyway, if you like the model, DEFINITELY go to https://www.dealerclocks.cn/products/paul-newman-daytona-6239. For less than $400 it a genuine value! (Plus I won't have to spend $2500/yr insuring the genuine one if I keep it in a bank safety deposit box, more like $200!) The finished product is visually identical next to the original. Unfortunately this site won't let me upload pix that show it off, but the shots on the dealer's site are spoT-on!

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
Got this watch last week and I couldn't be happier! It's not a "Fake" so much as an "Homage". Any collector could tell it's a replica upon close examination; heck it doesn't even have the right model number or serial number when you take off the band. I haven't opened it up, but the movement is probably a give-away too. (Dead give-away #1, the pips glow in the dark, which is NOT gonna happen with a 50+ year old watch!) But it FEELS right, it looks perfect, perfect size and weight, and and it keeps amazing time! Chronograph works perfectly too...

The only reason I have an authentic Paul Newman 6239 in the first place is that my Father bought it in 1968 for +/- $300, wore it daily for 40+ years, then gave it to me. He never even had it serviced! When I had it restored and appraised, (for $55K in 2010), and tried to give it back, "till he no longer needed it", <SNIFFLE!>, he refused to take it back! Said it was too valuable and was afraid he'd damage it! And THAT was before Newman's personal 6239 went for $17 mil. Last appraisal was in 2018 for $187,500...

Anyway, if you like the model, DEFINITELY go to https://www.dealerclocks.cn/products/paul-newman-daytona-6239. For less than $400 it a genuine value! (Plus I won't have to spend $2500/yr insuring the genuine one if I keep it in a bank safety deposit box, more like $200!) The finished product is visually identical next to the original. Unfortunately this site won't let me upload pix that show it off, but the shots on the dealer's site are spoT-on!

Glad you like the watch AnnapolisParty !

We love watches with stories behind them, and your 6239 is definitely one with a lot of history. Hold on to that gem!

AnnapolisParty

Looking Around
22/3/19
Last edited:

Astro

Looking Around
18/6/19
I just received my watch from Dealer Clocks! Thank you so much ! At first I was weary of sending funds via Western Union but I read some good reviews about them. So I went ahead. Thanks for the smooth transaction !

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
dealerclocks

Hi.

Congratulations on the promotion to Trusted Dealer. I want to ask if you have any of these wall clocks in stock at the moment?

Rolex black dial with add-on cyclops:
https://dealerclocks.cn/products/submariner-series-rx201?variant=22447821553722

IWC Mark XVII White dial (black DLC):
https://dealerclocks.cn/products/mark-xvii-white-dial?variant=2356326825996

A Lange & Söhne:
https://dealerclocks.cn/products/als-dealer-clock

I'm mostly interested in the A Lange & Söhne.

Thanks.