• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lost at sea!!!

Mike4r

Horology Curious
Guys & Girls,
I've been junior member for while! I've tried in vain several.times to offer payment of subscription? But the sheer complexity of one false "press" of key pad?? Can send you to back of queue!
please don't allow my inability of confusion pardon my success rate of Rwi operation? Help finding my way would be deeply appreciated.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
You are beyond saving mate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Guys & Girls,
I've been junior member for while! I've tried in vain several.times to offer payment of subscription? But the sheer complexity of one false "press" of key pad?? Can send you to back of queue!
please don't allow my inability of confusion pardon my success rate of Rwi operation? Help finding my way would be deeply appreciated.

You just need to pm trailboss99

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Guys & Girls,

Um, WTF? Unsure what you mean but the process of obtaining subscription instructions is quite a simple one:

1/ Send Trailboss a PM

2/ wait

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Inconsequential-Perfumed-Gadwall-size-restricted.gif