• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi From Croatia

GREATLIBERO

Horology Curious
11/5/21
Hello all,

I've read all noob threads and more confused than before but that mess will eventually clean itself after I spend more time learning about reps.

Only recently entered this world so complete noob and feel like a poor kid in a candy store :eek:

I will be carefully picking my favourite reps with the community's help and I really look forward to this new and exciting experience.

Thanks for having me here! :cool:
DJ

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard DJ.

Take it one step at a time, slow and steady will get you there.
You have plenty of time and theres no need to rush.

Remember that you are spending your hard earned money, so
make sure you make the purchase with the most research possible, so you're confident in your decision.

Decide on a watch or watches first (that's sometimes the hardest part as there are so many to choose from)

Then decide on the factory/version

Then pick a TD

A good place to start to give you an idea of what some would consider 'closest' to Genuine watches is the below thread.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

They call them NWBIG watches, and some models have this classification, others don't, but the list is a good starting point in my opinion.

But one step at a time, and any questions, let us know and we'll do our best to help.

Enjoy the reading, always fun exploring :)

Reactions: GREATLIBERO

GREATLIBERO

Horology Curious
11/5/21
Thank you P..DR..D!!!

Yeah, I've seen this thread from Omagad and that's where I got lost but will re-read many things over and over because I want to select the best bang for the buck as we all do I believe.

See you around! :thumbsup:
DJ

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Cool, you're exploring so.

Very welcome DJ.

Pick the watch (or watches) first.
At the end of the day, pick something so when you look down, you smile. Not just because it looks expensive or is close to GEN, or someone else thinks its cool, or popular, but because it looks nice to you.

Nobody else matters, as you're spending your money :)

That's my opinion anyway, I've cheap watches for €50, I still love to this day, others think I'm mad, but personal preference is exactly that, personal :)

Best of luck and am curious what you pick in the end and why.

Enjoy shopping.

Reactions: GREATLIBERO