• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quick Hello from So. Cal!

nimbus9

Horology Curious
10/5/21
Hello Everyone! Just wanted to say Hi! I have a handful of replicas that somehow made their way into my collection over the years, but never really thought to actively go out and find out more about them or others. So here I am!! Looking forward to all the information this forum has to offer. (a lot of late night reading here I come!)

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard, certainly in the right place:)

I'd recommend parking some time and reading everything in the below section:-

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

There are alot of stickied threads, written by both past and present members, so a wealth of free information that is highly valuable and will equip you in efficiently navigating the forum.

It will stand to you ten fold if/when you decide to venture into the main forum and/or attempt a purchase either via a TD or M2M.

Best of luck & enjoy the hobby.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. I'm sure you'll find the information you're looking for as RWI is the world's foremost authority on replica watches. All the best.

Last edited:

JYK52800

Known Member
22/1/20
California
Welcome fellow socal member! Things are a bit difficult right now for rep lovers since many of the major factories are closed so be patient and enjoy the endless amounts of information available to you on this site.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Welcome from the inland empire. Enjoy your stay here and read read read especially in the the member section.