• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

newbie, north west England

spaspeckerthedull

Looking Around
8/5/21
joined this forum after surfing for information regarding the repair of a couple of my reps. From what i've read it iooks like i'll be trying to contact ado123 so will be doing so in due course.

hope he/she will be able to get my reps sorted out as there doesn't appear to be much support for these watches here in England

i'm also on the lookout for some trader recommendations as i've got that "I need a new rep" itch to scratch again

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. All our Trusted Dealers can get you a new rep, try using one that has an inventory in Europe for faster delivery. All the best.

Reactions: P..DR..D

ben_a34

Known Member
30/7/20
Sead (supermirror) and KS both good options for UK folk. You can try 52degrees for UK service/repair too - sometimes they seem to get really busy and don't take on new work though.

shaft6s9

Known Member
10/5/20
Liverpool UK
Ado123 top top guy he does my watches couldn’t recommend home enough. Very very busy man so don’t be put off if doesn’t reply within week or 2 just snowed under with work.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

farnzy85

Supporter
Certified
13/4/14
Does anybody have his contact details?? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI