• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello watch lovers!

Man-On-The-Moon-69

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/5/21
EU
Hello fellows!

A few years ago I inherited a small watch collection from Glashütte, Omega and Rolex watches. The person who left the watches for me wanted me to wear them every day. Up to this point in time, I wasn't interested in watches at all, but fell in love immediately after using them for the first time every day. However, a rare original Submariner Kermit was stolen from me some time ago. I and the person who left it to me were particularly attached to this watch, regardless of its monetary value. Now I would like to buy replicas of my originals for less secure environments so that this doesn't happen to me again. I am happy to learn a lot here in order to choose the right replicas and meet nice guys with same passion.

Cheers from Bavaria!

Gesendet von meinem ELE-L29 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard Sir.

Sorry to hear about the Kermit & from what I've read a number of members have decided to buy reps for exactly that reason. Plus you can test out different models for a fraction of the cost before committing significant money to he equivalent gen.

Enjoy the forum, lots to explore.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Welcome to RWI

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. There are many excellent Kermit replicas available from our Trusted Dealers. Take your time and do the research to make a wise decision for your purchase. All the best.