• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings from Singapore

desdes1234

Looking Around
12/3/21
Hi guys, my name is Des and greetings from Singapore. I’m new to this Forum and I’m very happy to learn and share my limited knowledge with all members here. Nice knowing everyone!

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Hi guys, my name is Des and greetings from Singapore. I’m new to this Forum and I’m very happy to learn and share my limited knowledge with all members here. Nice knowing everyone!

Welcome aboard Des,

So many threads and subforums to enjoy, and/or contribute to, but I'd recommend parking some time and reading everything in the below section first.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

There are alot of stickied threads, written by both past and present members, so a wealth of free information that is highly valuable, and will equip you in efficiently navigating the forum.

In my opinion, it will stand to you ten fold if/when you decide to venture into the main forum and/or attempt a purchase either via a TD or M2M.

Curious to hear what your favourite brand / model is and if you've already picked out your first purchase :)

Best of luck and enjoy the hobby.

Reactions: desdes1234

desdes1234

Looking Around
12/3/21
Thank you so much. I’ll definitely spend some time to read those posts and I’m very happy to join you guys. My favourite brand is definitely Rolex and I’m excited to purchase a few of my first reps ever.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thank you so much. I’ll definitely spend some time to read those posts and I’m very happy to join you guys. My favourite brand is definitely Rolex and I’m excited to purchase a few of my first reps ever.

Sweet.

Some of the factories are laying low at the moment so plenty of time to do the research (in the Rolex subforum) and make sure you're getting the best version of the model you're after, based on the criteria you set yourself.

They are reps at the end of the day, so it's all about what you're happy with on your wrist :)

Do the research pre-purchase so you look down with pride, not buyers regret afterward :)

Happy shopping Des, enjoy.

Last edited: