• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A new rep joruney

Butterflyeffect

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/20
Hey guys,
I’m from Sweden, i’ve only owned Gen so far. Omega Seamaster/Submariner. But after seeing all these wonderful rep pieces I feel I have to give it a shot, not just for my wallet but sometimes I think I would feel more comfortable knowing Im wearing a 500eur piece rather than a 10k eur on my wrist.

Great forum, I wish Im fast enough on these sell threads though. People be speed demons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
No rush, plenty of time to explore first and make sure you're getting the best value for money based on the criteria you've set yourself.

I'd recommend parking some time and reading everything in the below section:-

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

There are alot of stickied threads, written by both past and present members, so a wealth of free information that is highly valuable and will equip you in efficiently navigating the forum.

It will stand to you ten fold if/when you decide to venture into the main forum and/or attempt a purchase either via a TD or M2M.

Best of luck & welcome aboard

Butterflyeffect

24/11/20
Thank you! Ive been around for a while scimming through threads. Think Im going to try and get a VSF Sub Kermit and a seamaster 300m 41mm (I have the gen). Not sure yet what to aim regarding factory etc on the seamaster but after some reading around we’ll see!

Reactions: P..DR..D

Jasian

20/4/21
Thank you! Ive been around for a while scimming through threads. Think Im going to try and get a VSF Sub Kermit and a seamaster 300m 41mm (I have the gen). Not sure yet what to aim regarding factory etc on the seamaster but after some reading around we’ll see!

Hi Butterflyeffect, you can also consider tbe Omega Ploprof and Flightmaster.

Butterflyeffect

24/11/20
Hi Butterflyeffect, you can also consider tbe Omega Ploprof and Flightmaster.

Thank you, I dont think its my style though! Maybe in the future, thanks for sharing!

Butterflyeffect

24/11/20
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Hope you find the watch you want. All the best.

Thank you! Really still in the thought of just going GEN or some VSF! (Seems to be the best atm)