• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello All

CRSO

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/10
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Been a member for over 10 years; I sent my supporting donation in and am finally pulling the trigger on a rep.

Well, not till the raids stop. ????????

I own a gen Panerai 111 and had a 2003 Sea Dweller. Now thinking of getting a Rolex DSSD and eventually maybe a Royal Oak. I can’t believe the quality of the reps these days!!!

Just wanted to say hello. I’m located in the US (Jersey Shore).

Sent from the RWI App

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Been a member for over 10 years; I sent my supporting donation in and am finally pulling the trigger on a rep.

I own a gen Panerai 111 and had a 2003 Sea Dweller. Now thinking of getting a Rolex DSSD and eventually maybe a Royal Oak. I can’t believe the quality of the reps these days!!!

Sent from the RWI App

Hello to you too sir, fair play on hitting that subscribe button.

Would love to see some pics of your GEN Pam 111 & the sea Dweller, by PM if youd rather, both on my list :).

Thanks and have a great weekend.

sarpia

Horology Curious
1/4/21
Hello to everyone.

Just became a member. I love watches and my wife thinks I'm Mad.
I am in Australia and hope to have some imput from downunder!!

sarpia

Horology Curious
1/4/21
Thanks for welcoming me.

My wife's a shoe person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many can you wear at once :)

inGloM0de

17/3/21
Philadelphia, PA

Sent from the RWI App

Welcome! What made you wait so long before buying a rep if you don’t mind me asking? I’m in the same boat I like so many but don’t know what to get first

Jasian

20/4/21

Sent from the RWI App

Hi, i am from Singapore and new to this forum. Just hit the subscribe button too :) waiting for reply. Lets have fun together....

Last edited: