• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from NYC

Jerolmelv

Horology Curious
19/4/21
New to the forums, but not to watches (Gen and Rep). I am looking for a new IWC rep, so figure this is a great place to start!

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
100% the best & welcome aboard.

I'd recommend parking some time and reading everything in the below section:-

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

There are alot of stickied threads, written by both past and present members, so a wealth of free information that is highly valuable and will equip you in efficiently navigating the forum.

It will stand to you ten fold if/when you decide to venture into the main forum and/or attempt a purchase either via a TD or M2M.

Best of luck & hope you get your IWC (they have their own section, but I'd acquaint yourself with the above first)

Enjoy

Reactions: Jerolmelv

zeeps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/20
I am not from NYC, but I have a question, can't you find local sellers for Replica everything down there? I know some people who have bought Replica bags or watches from street dealers.

Reactions: Jerolmelv

Jerolmelv

Horology Curious
19/4/21
I am not from NYC, but I have a question, can't you find local sellers for Replica everything down there? I know some people who have bought Replica bags or watches from street dealers.

You used to be able to a while back (earlu 00's) fairly easily. I would assume now if you know the spot, you can. I am looking on here more for exact models and more trust in what I am getting. I worry about the internals of some of those street ones, and you are under WAY more pressure to buy and get out. it is not like you get an AD experience talking to a booth dealer in Chinatown. They are not going to answer questions, let you QC, etc.

I think for thinks like purses, scarves, etc it is very easy to find.

Reactions: zeeps

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
New to the forums, but not to watches (Gen and Rep). I am looking for a new IWC rep, so figure this is a great place to start!

Welcome and enjoy your stay. If you haven't already, visit the IWC sub-forum for more information. All the best.

Jerolmelv

Horology Curious
19/4/21
Welcome and enjoy your stay. If you haven't already, visit the IWC sub-forum for more information. All the best.

Thanks! I have been there the past few weeks and decided to register to look for some sales here by members.