• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings from the UK

Avalanche

They don't build statues to business men.
Supporter
Certified
30/3/21
UK
Well its a lovely day here and the suns out so I thought I should log in and say hi to all you lovely people whilst I work!!

I joined a couple of weeks ago and have spent A LOT of time reading all the sticky's and articles in the noob section and other forums. I especially liked reading the comments in 'The Brig'...lets just say DON'T cross that line :). I'm also very impressed with the level of time, and detail the members/mods spend putting information, reviews etc etc up for us to read. I've learnt so much already and in turn this has made my first purchase of a rep all that much more safe. I was very skeptical to start with, having known how easy it is to get scammed so thanks to you all I took the plunge and do not regret it one bit. I used sead over at supermirrors and could not be happier. Its going to be an expensive hobby I think but certainly not as expensive as some of my genuine watches cost. I wish I had found this place sooner!!

I'll try and contribute in my own way to the forum but until then I hope you all have a great day!!

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard & congrats on doing all the research pre-purchase, the exact way it should be.

Enjoy.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Like your avatar, it's like being in a candy shop, but all the sweets are 90-95% off rrp ;);)

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
Well its a lovely day here and the suns out so I thought I should log in and say hi to all you lovely people whilst I work!!

I joined a couple of weeks ago and have spent A LOT of time reading all the sticky's and articles in the noob section and other forums. I especially liked reading the comments in 'The Brig'...lets just say DON'T cross that line :). I'm also very impressed with the level of time, and detail the members/mods spend putting information, reviews etc etc up for us to read. I've learnt so much already and in turn this has made my first purchase of a rep all that much more safe. I was very skeptical to start with, having known how easy it is to get scammed so thanks to you all I took the plunge and do not regret it one bit. I used sead over at supermirrors and could not be happier. Its going to be an expensive hobby I think but certainly not as expensive as some of my genuine watches cost. I wish I had found this place sooner!!

I'll try and contribute in my own way to the forum but until then I hope you all have a great day!!

Welcome to RWI! Happy to help if you need any advice or help. :D

Avalanche

They don't build statues to business men.
Supporter
Certified
30/3/21
UK
Thanks again all. I'll make sure to read the above and will draw on the combined klnowledge of you guys.