• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Recommendations for a Montblanc Meisterstück LeGrand Rollerball 162

BluePortuguese

Known Member
9/4/21
Hi everybody,
New to this forum. I found it because I am looking for the best replica of a Montblanc Meisterstück LeGrand Rollerball 162 (black/gold). Most websites I find look like scams to me. Do you have any recommendations? Which is the best replica? Which seller can I trust? Not sure if it matters: I am in the EU. Thank you SO MUCH!
Have a great day,
BluePortuguese

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
How about you read a bit on here and find all the information yourself instead of expecting to be spoon-fed?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
All I can say is: stick with trusted dealer from rwi.
And for your watch, you can use the search features for get all the data you need about it.

BluePortuguese

Known Member
9/4/21
Hi everybody,
New to this forum. I found it because I am looking for the best replica of a Montblanc Meisterstück LeGrand Rollerball 162 (black/gold). Most websites I find look like scams to me. Do you have any recommendations? Which is the best replica? Which seller can I trust? Not sure if it matters: I am in the EU. Thank you SO MUCH!
Have a great day,
BluePortuguese

How about being a liitle more friendly and patient with a new user, Mister SUPER moderator?

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
How about being a liitle more friendly and patient with a new user, Mister SUPER moderator?

Just an observation, but kicking off to staff wont help.

I'd recommend parking some time and reading everything in the below section:-

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

There are alot of stickied threads, written by both past and present members, so a wealth of free information that is highly valuable and will equip you in efficiently navigating the forum.

It will stand to you ten fold if/when you decide to venture into the main forum and/or attempt a purchase either via a TD or M2M.

And if you dont know what a TD or M2M is, my point is proven, you need the above link.

Because if theres one thing you can be guaranteed of - you will not be spoonfed here. There is a search bar & as I said, a wealth of info, just 1 or two clicks away.

And the information will be shared of course, that's what the site is all about, but not when it's already been transcribed and easily accessible.

Best of luck, good luck with your search and enjoy the hobby/reading.