• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best place to source a watch

manxmac

Horology Curious
19/3/21
Hi I am a new member and looking to find some information on best trusted seller for a tag heuer gmt calibre 7 batman.
I have looked at the trusted sellers with websites and not found one and wondering if anyone has purchased from any other sellers on the list.
Thanks

Likewatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/1/21
I don’t know where you are coming from, but if you are living in the EU with strict customs check then choose triangle shipping.

Reactions: manxmac

zeeps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/20
Hi I am a new member and looking to find some information on best trusted seller for a tag heuer gmt calibre 7 batman.
I have looked at the trusted sellers with websites and not found one and wondering if anyone has purchased from any other sellers on the list.
Thanks

I purchased from Truetime168 (Lucy), who in actuality does not have a website at all. She sources watches, will ask you to send a picture or a link to another website. You could find her among the Trusted Dealers and send her an email explaining what you are looking for, and she will let you know if she can find it or not.

Not every watch is available as a replica, while some models are available in all kinds of quality (from cheap knock off to direct 1:1 replicas).

Last edited:
Reactions: manxmac

mew

18/12/15
Germany
Thanks

Hey mate. I just browsed through multiple TD sites and found a similar model.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=21202

You would be looking for Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 7 GMT (blue black). I think your best bet is to write some emails to TDs and see if they can source them. Tag Reps are not crazy popular compared to Rolex/Omega/AP/Patek/Panerai etc and since most models are very cheap GEN (1000-3000€) it's usually not worth it for factories to rep them.

Write some TDs and see if they can source them from a factory, that's probably your best bet. Good luck!

Edit: some more aqua racer models on puretimes site: https://puretimewatch.io/catalogsearch/result/index/?p=1&q=aquaracer

Pepsi with cheaper movement. https://puretimewatch.io/aquaracer-...ic-bezel-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-sw200.html

Side note. Wtf is wrong with Tag - releasing a GMT model on a sports diver line? Why not slap a chrono on top.. Aquaracer Diver GMT Chronomaster. Now that surely will sell. xD

Last edited:

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Welcome! .. Lots to learn with great information here. Enjoy!