• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member looking to get myself a replica for a conversation piece

wouldntyouliketoknow

Looking Around
31/3/21
Howdy!

So I'm kind of a watch nerd and have a decent collection of time pieces. I've never been the biggest fan of Rolex myself, there are plenty of other companies that make more interesting pieces out there and have a more interesting company history HOWEVER Rolex is the most recognizable brand and will get some attention at my profession. I work with the general public in 5-10 minute intervals and have to make small talk, if they have a watch on I usually check it out to see if its anything interesting and try and make watch talk. I think having a Replica would end up being a more interesting talking point than if it were a genuine.

Came here to do some research to try and find a submariner that is a convincing replica. I'm sure that's probably the most common one available so I would imagine the competition would drive selection.

Hope y'all have a good one.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard and enjoy the forum.

I'd recommend reading all the New Members Area stickied threads, as they're a wealth of invaluable info that will aid you, pre-purchase.

Then youll be ready to dive right into the rolex subforum afterwards.

Best of luck with your search & have fun.