• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Manchester uk

Srp111

Horology Curious
28/3/21
Manchester UK
Hi guys, great forum been reading bits and pieces from here for years and now decided to take the plunge.
I own 14 watches in total from seiko to rolex but I have just ordered a rolex submariner from intime, looking forward to getting it.
thanks Steve

Reactions: Slayer1976

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard from across the pond.

Good luck with your first purchase, which one did you go for?

Enjoy all the reading.

Reactions: Srp111

Srp111

Horology Curious
28/3/21
Manchester UK
Nope it's chucking it down lol ???? as always.

I went for this one at 428 usd
Submariner 116610LN Black Ceramic Noob 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet VR3135 V12

Product Unit price Quantity Total price

Can't wait, only ordered this morning, does anyone know if customs and vat will grab it ??

Thanks

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Submariner 116610LN Black Ceramic Noob 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet VR3135 V12

Can't wait, only ordered this morning, does anyone know if customs and vat will grab it ??

Thanks

My understanding is that the TDs know all the tricks so hopefully not.

Can never say never though, it's the risk we all take.

Best of luck though & look forward to the wristshots.

DaveyK

Horology Curious
12/2/21
Basingstoke
I ordered my first watch from Ryan last month, and it was smooth and very easy, his comm’s are good, it arrived on my UK doorstep 6 days after it left the factory, I’ve just ordered another two from JTime last week lets see how this transaction goes
I’m sure it will be ok, I was a bit pensive ordering my 1st one too.

Reactions: Srp111 and P..DR..D

Gunyan85

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/12/20
I ordered my first watch from Ryan last month, and it was smooth and very easy, his comm’s are good, it arrived on my UK doorstep 6 days after it left the factory, I’ve just ordered another two from JTime last week lets see how this transaction goes
I’m sure it will be ok, I was a bit pensive ordering my 1st one too.

Most probably It will be ok, UK customs are still nice after Brexit

Thanks

It's just stopped 'ere. I am about 40 miles North of you. Yesterday wasn't too bad. I think you'll be OK with the duty men, I've had stuff from China since brexit with no probs. The waiting is a ball ache tho...

Srp111

Horology Curious
28/3/21
Manchester UK
It's just stopped 'ere. I am about 40 miles North of you. Yesterday wasn't too bad. I think you'll be OK with the duty men, I've had stuff from China since brexit with no probs. The waiting is a ball ache tho...

Ah excellent, I thought that the customs label said a price on it and they then charged duty etc off that ?

Yep stopped raining here now too ????

Ah excellent, I thought that the customs label said a price on it and they then charged duty etc off that ?

Yep stopped raining here now too ????

The last watch I bought from China had £12 and watch parts on the customs label. It wasn't from a TD on here though. I do have one pending from a TD here, if I get a pic of the label I'll let you know what's on it.

Reactions: Srp111 and P..DR..D

Srp111

Horology Curious
28/3/21
Manchester UK
Thanks guys, I'm already eyeing up other watches, can't wait for it to arrive, only ordered yesterday so a bit early yet ????????

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
You should look in the sales section and get something to scratch that itch while you are waiting.

Such an enabler...but so true.

I ordered from a TD end of Jan, then went onto M2M & did an impulse buy (my bro benefited from that one)

Then went on again for a PAM127 and its en route now too.

Fun times, feck all else to do:spit:

Last edited: