• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member from US

RichardTn

Horology Curious
13/3/21
Hello folks, I'm a new member from the US. I've long been interested in this topic and now it's time to get more involved.
I have been collecting a number of watches for years, most recently good Swiss made ETA based, and a few Soviet and Russian watches.
I've long been waiting for the replicas to catch up and now it looks like they're doing so.
I've placed an order with Ryan, and I'll keep everybody updated as the process goes.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard.

Good luck with your first order - out of pure curiosity, what's your brand / model choice & what did you go for ;)

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Hi and welcome, feel free to post your review into Ryan's section :)

RichardTn

Horology Curious
13/3/21
Daytona 116508 YG Noob 1:1 Best Edition YG Dial Crystal Markers 904L SS Case and Bracelet SA4130

RichardTn

Horology Curious
13/3/21
The payment on my order apparently went through, after a few hiccups. So 3-5 days to QC photos.

RichardTn

Horology Curious
13/3/21
Hi and welcome, feel free to post your review into Ryan's section :)

I'm new here and this forum is very big! Could you please tell me where "Ryan's section" is? Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your incoming Daytona.. I own one Russian watch, a Vostok, and its a pain to change the calendar date. All the best.

RichardTn

Horology Curious
13/3/21
Thanks for your kind replies. Point of order question. This is just a place for saying hello, right? If I want to continue the discussion with vendor-provided QC photos and my own photos and descriptions of the purchasing process, where is the appropriate form to do this?
This is a big place and it's a bit hard to know the customs right off.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

RichardTn

Horology Curious
13/3/21
Normally under the vendor section (probably the best place to elicit a response etc) , but just be careful as there are rules around posting of QC photos.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/94138-the-purpose-of-qc-pictures

and this was written by the boss man himself
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/136582-a-little-on-qc-pics

Congrats on your purchase & hope it's what you want.

Ah, I understand. My intent was to really say "These QC photos look great, this is a great looking watch, and the dealer takes the time and trouble to send them." My dealings with Ryan up to now have been great, so far so good.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Ah, I understand. My intent was to really say "These QC photos look great, this is a great looking watch, and the dealer takes the time and trouble to send them." My dealings with Ryan up to now have been great, so far so good.

Ah cool.

Once you've green lighted them (GL'd) post away yeah.
And am sure Ryan would appreciate the bump / nod.

Good luck with the new arm candy :D