• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings to all

transactionsrestatement

Horology Curious
26/3/21
Hi everyone,

I'm a fan of Rolex and currently in the process of collecting as I recently begun my career after my studies. I own a genuine 126301 fluted bezel jubilee bracelet with diamonds and a 126710 pepsi. I was looking for a sub at my AD but having to be in line under the waiting list is unreasonable. I wanted to find alternatives and joined this forum. I look forward to interacting with you all!

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard. Enjoy all the research and a very very addictive hobby.

Make sure you do all your reading/ research pre, not post, sale, itll definitely stand to you ;)

Best of luck

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. You'll find no long waiting lines for a replica sub at our Trusted dealers sites. All the best.

transactionsrestatement

Horology Curious
26/3/21
Thank you for the warm welcoming. I read many posts and would like to get myself a CF 114060. I think it is considered to be the most reliable and identical watch made thus far from what I've gathered. I trust that TDs that are listed on this forum will live up to the standards that allowed them to be TDs. Although, I only see one seller carrying the CF 114060 at the moment. Is this the usual case?

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
You can drop a message to em all, they may have more up to date info.