• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for Gen, fell for a rep

Seth1922

Horology Curious
8/1/19
Just saying hello, I am located in Australia and found my way here after previously being fooled by a rep and also have not great experiences with ADs.

I've delved down this rabbit hole to originally see if I could try many of the unavailable/rare gens as reps before expending time and energy trying to find them in Gen.

To my surprise the quality of reps has been phenomenal. I have realised I would not want to pay for Gen for some of the reps I have now tried on, or for the two I own (ARF Sub, Noob V2 SD4K) whilst I'm sure the Gen are even better quality and feel, the price isn't justifiable for me.

I now find myself wanting to explore more models and even looking into franken as a nice tinkering project.

I have collected and flipped gens for a few years now, but want to experience the variety of watches with less cost and given this community is here and we are all up front about reps I am looking forward to trading watches and information with you all.

Cheers
Seth.