• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Rep Buyer

cporto777

Horology Curious
18/3/21
Z49ppF.png

Hey guys. First time buyer here so be easy on me in the thread, lol. I ordered a VSF hulk from PureTime and it’s been kind of muddy. I know that patience is the name of the game, but I paid an additional $40USD for express shipping and it’s been a month. The tracking info has stopped updating for quite sometime and when I reached out to PT, they said “keep waiting”. It showed that the watch was delivered to the post office in my town in Raleigh, NC (3 miles from me), then went to NEW YORK which is about 1,000 miles from me? I don’t understand. Now it’s saying the watch is in Georgia which also extremely far from me. Last update is over a week ago and I’m starting to think I got played for roughly $500 Bitcoin. I don’t mean to be a panicked noob (no pun intended) but USPS says they don’t have it, 4px says they don’t have it, and DHL says they don’t have it. SOS!

Last edited:

cecilcu92

Known Member
Certified
6/2/20
CONUS
6 days or more with no update seems common with 4px, then it suddenly appears in usps tracking, at least from my limited experience. I wouldn't worry too much at this point.

Reactions: cporto777

SwissTimeNow

Horology Curious
13/9/20
Can’t really blame them for what happens after the watch gets shipped. I doubt you have anything to worry about. They are a trusted dealer for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: cporto777