• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member saying hello

QuachThePhuc

Horology Curious
9/2/21
Greetings, I'm new to the forum and also to the concept of NWBIG. I started my interest in watches rather late, maybe 2012/13 and have acquired a few gens since, mostly from the early 2000s period as I find the design from this period most attractive. I keep my collection small and try to limit overlaps to make sure each watch can get some wrist time, so far so good.

Not sure how it started but one day I found myself looking at some Richard Mille reps and I was intrigued. Those were pretty crappy reps to RWI standards I later found out, but that got me reading and my eventual arrival here. There's a wealth of knowledge here that I have just barely scratched the surface of. It may be a while before I have anything meaningful to contribute, meanwhile happy to be here and happy to continue reading.

I also collect knives and have picked up learning leather working recently. The plain leather watch straps I made are starting to look more like real watch straps now, fortunately.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard & enjoy the reading, alot of useful info to digest.

Reactions: QuachThePhuc