• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings from the most beautiful city :-)

Catsack

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/21
Hi there,

Thanks for welcoming me here.

In the past, I always had a bad impression about RW-es. A friend of mine who is a member here, now pointed my attention to this forum. I already browsed it for some time and even made a first deal :blushing:

I am impressed about what a RW can be, especially when it comes to vintage watches which I cannot afford as GEN anymore and I am amazed about what is possible here.

Cheers,

Catsack

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. As long as you choose quality made replicas you'll be okay. All the best.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard.

What was your first deal - what did you go for and with who?

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Although your introduction here is already a few days ago, a warm welcome also from my side.
Yes, I "oute" myself as the friend Catsack made aware of this forum. And it's a lot of fun every time to talk about watches with you in person. Both about gens and reps.

Will hopefully be able to show you my Serti Build soon. A SuperFranken "Bluesy" will be also on the way soon.

Catsack

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/21
Will hopefully be able to show you my Serti Build soon. A SuperFranken "Bluesy" will be also on the way soon.

I look forward to seeing both watches and especially comparing your SuperFranken Bluesy to my Gen :thumbsup:

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
There will be differences as your Gen is a 16613 and mine will be a 16803 with a different caliber :)

Anyway, yours is a great watch and - the most important - its Gen. So yours will beat mine easily.

Reactions: Catsack