• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thank you RWI Community!

Noobylover

Known Member
28/2/21
Hello RWI community and thank you!!! Spent a couple months reading before I decided to purchase my first rep and join this forum.
The knowledge I learned here was key to finding a suitable rep. I’m super grateful for all the senior members, moderators, trusted dealers, and noobs alike. The comments I have read have been so useful in deciding which route to take.
I owned a 116610 genuine for three years before I sold it last month (sold to watchpayer.com, they paid $1300 more than Bob’s watches offered). I simply could not afford to keep it, I lost my job during the pandemic.
I really wanted a suitable substitute, and decided on the VSF 3135 116610 (from Hontwatch.ru) as my replacement. Waiting on QC photos. Looking forward to watching this journey unfold and seeing what these factories come out with Next!!! Thank you and great to be here!!!!
Noobylover

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard & sorry to hear about your job.

Health is your wealth, so stay safe and you'll have that GEN back in no time, or 20 reps in its place :p:p