• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi new member here trying to find which watch to pop my proverbial cherry with

risky45

Looking Around
5/1/21
If anyone has recommendations so i can start my research with well feel free to tell me. Ill read all the must reads first cheers

beavis3792

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/6/19
Would recommend any of the NWBIG Panerai if that floats your boat. As relatively simple watches with low complications they make a great rep and there are a whole variety of models to chose from and sizes

Reactions: risky45

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I'd say start with all the sticky threads in the new members area then head into the main forum, for their stickies.

Then it all depends on what brand you like as there are forums and sub forums for eveyrhjnv.

Welcome aboard, youve alot of reading ahead of you, but is enjoyable, bit more than likely is going to be a costy hobby when you see all the options.

risky45

Looking Around
5/1/21
Thanks beavis for the recommendation a panerai would be a good idea i already got some seikos (modded) and a new style would be a breath of fresh air!

P..DR..P thanks for the welcome everyone seems very insightful and i like hearing everyones take on the hobby!

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
Welcome! I’m quite new here too but have already placed 4 orders haha. It’s a good community here.