No announcement yet.

Hi new member here trying to find which watch to pop my proverbial cherry with

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi new member here trying to find which watch to pop my proverbial cherry with

If anyone has recommendations so i can start my research with well feel free to tell me. Ill read all the must reads first cheers

Would recommend any of the NWBIG Panerai if that floats your boat. As relatively simple watches with low complications they make a great rep and there are a whole variety of models to chose from and sizes

Comment

I'd say start with all the sticky threads in the new members area then head into the main forum, for their stickies.

Then it all depends on what brand you like as there are forums and sub forums for eveyrhjnv.

Welcome aboard, youve alot of reading ahead of you, but is enjoyable, bit more than likely is going to be a costy hobby when you see all the options.
      'Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get'

Comment

Thanks beavis for the recommendation a panerai would be a good idea i already got some seikos (modded) and a new style would be a breath of fresh air!

P..DR..P thanks for the welcome everyone seems very insightful and i like hearing everyones take on the hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by risky45 View Post
          If anyone has recommendations so i can start my research with well feel free to tell me. Ill read all the must reads first cheers

Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading

The following link has new content
          https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745

Comment

Welcome! I’m quite new here too but have already placed 4 orders haha. It’s a good community here.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Hi and welcome
                WTB:

-PAM 024 & 025 / VSF 213
                -JF Black AP RO 33mm

-JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, Jarno Trulli, 57th Street, Black Rubberclad... anything else, offers?

Comment

Working...
                X