Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bach609 View Post
    Thanks guys !

Sounds like a nice pick ! I just ordered a 15400, should be in the mail soon, I'm pretty exited to see how it feels !

Btw, I was scrolling and I found this page from an other forum. These with a leather strap looks incredible ! This may be one of my future purchase, have a look:

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/...ons-of-photos/
    Not a huge fan of rose gold, but have to say the leather does compliment it very well, good contrast so very well matched.

Saying that though, I found all of my leather straps tend to smell after a while on my wrist, maybe im just a sweaty betty
    'Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get'

Comment

Originally posted by Copterguy View Post
      Welcome! Yeah, I ordered 2 AP 15500s AND a 15400. All in the mail. ​​​​​​
      This is an addiction.
      Ya went all out, fair play, it certainly is addictive.

Havent even gotten my first order and already thinking about next one, so so much to choose from.

Well wear!

Comment

Originally posted by bach609 View Post
        Thanks guys !

Sounds like a nice pick ! I just ordered a 15400, should be in the mail soon, I'm pretty exited to see how it feels !

Btw, I was scrolling and I found this page from an other forum. These with a leather strap looks incredible ! This may be one of my future purchase, have a look:

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/...ons-of-photos/
        That is the 15400 I ordered. LoL JF V5 black dial rose gold on strap.

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

Ya went all out, fair play, it certainly is addictive.

Havent even gotten my first order and already thinking about next one, so so much to choose from.

Well wear!
          The first 15500 is a blue dial I picked up on m2m, the price was right, and it was CNY and needed to buy a watch to feed my addiction. The other is a black dial like you said you purchased. I have an AP ROO with SpongeBob he just finished with service and mods, so that's on its way as well. I'll be in AP heaven soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Copterguy View Post

The first 15500 is a blue dial I picked up on m2m, the price was right, and it was CNY and needed to buy a watch to feed my addiction. The other is a black dial like you said you purchased. I have an AP ROO with SpongeBob he just finished with service and mods, so that's on its way as well. I'll be in AP heaven soon.
            Out of curiosity, and you can PM of you want, but what mods and what did they cost, that you deemed necessary to an OOTB AP Roo?

I'm envious that youll probably be receiving g your AP before me, well wear!!!

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

Out of curiosity, and you can PM of you want, but what mods and what did they cost, that you deemed necessary to an OOTB AP Roo?

I'm envious that youll probably be receiving g your AP before me, well wear!!!
              Lots of modders around RWI, I just inquired to a few of them..... get ideas, went with SpongeBob, who's in Taiwan, since his work is well known in other areas. The AP ROO is a panda. You're probably thinking about an AP RO..... Not a ROO... Off shore
              This one.
              Lots of mods can be done. I just shaved the tachy and hour hand pinion and serviced it. You can also thin the case, which is pricy, also put 2x AR on the cyclops and probably much more.
              Mine has a vic strap, you can search the forums about his awsome straps too. Costs vary from each modder... I paid a bit more in shipping, like $55 there and back, but his work is a great value IMO.

Comment

Very nice. Everytime I click on a new thread or forum I discover a new watch that is itching to be bought, thank you for sharing, looks absolutely smashing. Well wear!!

Comment

Working...
                X