• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi there !

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Out of curiosity, and you can PM of you want, but what mods and what did they cost, that you deemed necessary to an OOTB AP Roo?

I'm envious that youll probably be receiving g your AP before me, well wear!!!

Lots of modders around RWI, I just inquired to a few of them..... get ideas, went with SpongeBob, who's in Taiwan, since his work is well known in other areas. The AP ROO is a panda. You're probably thinking about an AP RO..... Not a ROO... Off shore ;)
This one.
Lots of mods can be done. I just shaved the tachy and hour hand pinion and serviced it. You can also thin the case, which is pricy, also put 2x AR on the cyclops and probably much more.
Mine has a vic strap, you can search the forums about his awsome straps too. Costs vary from each modder... I paid a bit more in shipping, like $55 there and back, but his work is a great value IMO.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Very nice. Everytime I click on a new thread or forum I discover a new watch that is itching to be bought, thank you for sharing, looks absolutely smashing. Well wear!!