• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member with a Daytona Dilemma .

JaffaCakes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/21
UK
Hi Everyone,

I stumbled across this forum whilst looking for a Replica Daytona 116520. What a wealth of information there is. Having read many threads tonight I have purchased a VSF 116610 LN from TrustyTime. I am really looking for a Daytona 116520 with a clone slim 4130 full function movement but with the correct spacing on the dial like the previous models, and I am really struggling to find one. My thought is to buy the new noob 116520 with the slim 4130 movement and trying to source a correct dial and having that fitted. Is this even possible with a replica? If it is does anyone have any advice?
Thanks

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
The noob v4 Daytona will take a gen dial parts usually a 1 for 1 swap no mods required. Also google your watch of choice and add RWI to the end of the search and you should fine tons of info on that model.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard & hope you get sorted with your Daytona, digging the username by the way, reminds me of my youth :p

JaffaCakes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/21
UK
Hi Everyone, thanks for your kind welcomes.
P..DR..D, Jaffa Cakes are my favourite, so seems a fitting name ????????

Reactions: P..DR..D