• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello newbie here

Liquid Snake

Known Member
28/2/21
Florida
I am a member on the discord. I figured I might as well join the main forum. As someone who has purchased Genuine watches in the past. Mostly due to the rep watches from my middle school years 15 years ago breaking lol. I finally decided to pull the trigger on a daytona v4 noob. The replica watches now are quite astonishing. You guys really give some solid advice on the watches to get as well as helping me find a true T.D. I hope to fit in here. ????

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Howdy. Hope you have fun. Addictive and bound to be an expensive hobby :wowa:

Liquid Snake

Known Member
28/2/21
Florida
What do you think of this one I ordered its on its way. Looks like just a dusty glass. That watch is 100 percent in beat. I'm very surprised by the accuracy.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Very nice. Although it’s not permitted to post QC pics to ask for general opinions. The forum wouldn’t be able to cope if all +100k members starting to post all their QC pics. Don’t worry, you’re is fine tho. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Liquid Snake

Known Member
28/2/21
Florida
Thanks man. I did not know. I tried looking for a qc sub thread. Either way I can't wait for this bad boy. Saved me 20k lol. I like the days when I bought my oysterquartz for 1500 back in 2012. Saved up my whole walmart kart pusher paycheck for a month lol.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Nice Daytona that you've got coming, congratulations. All the best.