• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FNG

almost4real

Known Member
28/2/21
New guy here doing the customary check in. Been buying, not collecting, watches for a bunch of years. Just started getting into the fancy stuff. Been mostly buying “dude” watches from various brands like Diesel, Armani Exchange and Movado. Want to dip into the big brands and figure this is a good stepping stone. I have been lurking for a few months, but want to place some orders and start building a rep here. Thanks for listening.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. There's a lot to learn here when it comes to big brands as long as they're replicas. All the best.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal

Enjoy your stay. When curious about a particular watch, i recommend google the watch and add rwi at the end of the search and you should find threads on those watches.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard and enjoy the research

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Welcome!!
Lots of the dealers are just waking up from their CNY vacation and are probably getting swamped by us addicted rep buyers who have been without a fix for a month. :wowa:
Shoot, I'm still waiting on responses from inquiries from 3 different TDs. You'll definitely need patience in this hobby. Soooo, hard when you get addicted. :p
​​​​​​..... Just in case you tried to order yet.