• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Saying Hi,

b21222

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/20
Hey all,
Yet another new member from the UK.
Been lurking for a few months reading about various reps and eventually bought a Panerai rep from Sead.
He was amazing and the entire purchasing/qc/delivery process was flawless. I received the watch 2 days after payment, before he even had a chance to send the tracking details.
I only got the PAM111 as a test drive to see if wearing such a large watch would be comfortable, and had planned to buy a gen Luminor if it felt ok.
But after seeing the quality of the watch, I don't see the point of spending money on a gen.
Reading more and more about the various Rolex, Panerai, Cartier, Tudor, etc replicas available, I think i'm addicted, going deeper and deeper down the replica rabbit hole.
Looking forwards to learning a lot more about this world.
RIP my wallet.

marcos98

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/2/21
Hello you are similar to me only I sell in several countries now I am thinking of going to Spain when the travel situation passes.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Hey all,
Yet another new member from the UK.
Been lurking for a few months reading about various reps and eventually bought a Panerai rep from Sead.
He was amazing and the entire purchasing/qc/delivery process was flawless. I received the watch 2 days after payment, before he even had a chance to send the tracking details.
I only got the PAM111 as a test drive to see if wearing such a large watch would be comfortable, and had planned to buy a gen Luminor if it felt ok.
But after seeing the quality of the watch, I don't see the point of spending money on a gen.
Reading more and more about the various Rolex, Panerai, Cartier, Tudor, etc replicas available, I think i'm addicted, going deeper and deeper down the replica rabbit hole.
Looking forwards to learning a lot more about this world.
RIP my wallet.

Welcome aboard.

Panerai will probably feature in future order, but like you, eas wondering how big it'd wear.

Glad the first order went well, enjoy

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Congratulations on your first replica watch purchase. Panerai replicas are probably the best made replicas, just look at the number of models they have in the Consensual List. All the best.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Congratulations on your first replica watch purchase. Panerai replicas are probably the best made replicas, just look at the number of models they have in the Consensual List. All the best.

Echo this. So may NWBIGs & the reason why the brand will feature in order #2. Hope ya enjoy & hope you share the wristshots:p