• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie!

Gilbs

Horology Curious
25/2/21
South coast, UK
Hi everyone!
Another newbie here from the UK!
A friend of mine recently purchased a replica from a Facebook group, which sparked my initial interest in replicas. I’ve always loved watches and was fascinated by this replica and wanted to purchase one myself. I did some research into how close to the real deal they can get, and after almost purchasing from one of these groups, and the lack of information I could get from these sellers, it’s lead me here!..
After some reading around on here there seems to be an abundance of knowledge and I’m extremely glad to have found the forum before making a purchase!

Just to put it out there, I’ve loved Rolex Sea-dwellers and that would likely be my first purchase in the replica world.
I just need to decide who makes the best one...

Cheers everyone!

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard, alot to read, and plenty of time before ya have to hit that purchase button. Enjoy the journey

Reactions: Gilbs

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Alot of time and money, but alot less than if spent on genuine ones so win win :p:p

Reactions: Gilbs