X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie!

Hi everyone!
    Another newbie here from the UK!
    A friend of mine recently purchased a replica from a Facebook group, which sparked my initial interest in replicas. I’ve always loved watches and was fascinated by this replica and wanted to purchase one myself. I did some research into how close to the real deal they can get, and after almost purchasing from one of these groups, and the lack of information I could get from these sellers, it’s lead me here!..
    After some reading around on here there seems to be an abundance of knowledge and I’m extremely glad to have found the forum before making a purchase!

Just to put it out there, I’ve loved Rolex Sea-dwellers and that would likely be my first purchase in the replica world.
    I just need to decide who makes the best one...

Cheers everyone!

Hello Buddy.
    Welcome, to find the 'best one', start reading.
    Enjoy...

Comment

Hi and welcome
      WTB:

-PAM 024 & 025 / VSF 213
      -JF Black AP RO 33mm

-JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, Jarno Trulli, 57th Street, Black Rubberclad... anything else, offers?

Comment

Welcome aboard, alot to read, and plenty of time before ya have to hit that purchase button. Enjoy the journey
        'Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get'

Comment

Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading

The following link has new content
          https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745

Comment

Originally posted by beau7816 View Post
            Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading

The following link has new content
            https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745
            Thanks for this. I can see myself spending an awful lot of time on here, there's a lot of information to soak up!

Comment

Alot of time and money, but alot less than if spent on genuine ones so win win
              'Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get'

Comment

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Have a read in the Rolex sub-forum. All the best.

Comment

Working...
                X