• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hillstar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/21
Hi all!

Super new to the group. Wife got me a gen submariner 2020 for my bday a couple weeks ago and got hooked. Looking into replicas as a substitute as I build up funds for my second gen pair. I was amazed to find such a community with incredible and helpful information. It is a lot to take in but I learned so much in the last couple of days. Pretty much been obsessed reading post after post. With that said anyone can point me to where and the best replica to purchase? Looking into noob v11 submariner and noob GMT II Batman? Is there a better version? It is just so hard to narrow it down. Looking to purchase from trusty time or pure time as well unless a better recommendation is made. Thank you and loving the group.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Lucky man to have the other half drop such an amount on a GEN submariner, shes a keeper :D

Re rolex reps, wouldnt have much advice but the chaps over on the rolex sub forum probably best bet.

Welcome aboard & enjoy the hours or reading.

Reactions: Hillstar

Hillstar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/21
Popped my cherry! Ordered gmt II from Trusty Time aka Andrew. Apple declined the purchase but was able to work it out. Super excited and can’t wait for the QC pics. Looking for the next purchase. Spent three hours going down the rabbit hole of DD and Air king. I want something with a white dial and change out the bracket to a vintage leather. Puretime’s hulk review almost got me to open my wallet as well. This place is dangerous.