• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another new member from the UK

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
Patron
25/2/21
Hi Guys

Firstly, thank you for creating an amazing forum. The quality of content is great, honest and provides a wealth of information for a newbie like me to be able to make more confident steps into the rep world. Looking back at the initial rep dealers I found browsing the internet before discovering the various rep communities, I can see just how many untrustworthy dealers and scammers are out there.

I'm usually a car guy (usually in an angry German V8, also enjoy going on track+drifting) but since it's lockdown here and I can't drive much I have turned to watches as a hobby since the beginning of this month. I have started with a Gen Seamaster 300m and currently have an order with Trusty Time for a Daytona 116515 (SA4130 Noob V3). (Looking to service it as soon as I get it, can anyone recommend any rep friendly options close to London or Bristol?). Currently eyeing up a rep JLC Master and Gen Carrera 02 but I think I'll take my time and wait for the first rep to come in first!

Thanks for having me

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hi Guys

Firstly, thank you for creating an amazing forum. The quality of content is great, honest and provides a wealth of information for a newbie like me to be able to make more confident steps into the rep world. Looking back at the initial rep dealers I found browsing the internet before discovering the various rep communities, I can see just how many untrustworthy dealers and scammers are out there.

I'm usually a car guy (usually in an angry German V8, also enjoy going on track+drifting) but since it's lockdown here and I can't drive much I have turned to watches as a hobby since the beginning of this month. I have started with a Gen Seamaster 300m and currently have an order with Trusty Time for a Daytona 116515 (SA4130 Noob V3). (Looking to service it as soon as I get it, can anyone recommend any rep friendly options close to London or Bristol?). Currently eyeing up a rep JLC Master and Gen Carrera 02 but I think I'll take my time and wait for the first rep to come in first!

Thanks for having me

Hello and :welcome:​​​​​​​

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Hi Guys

Thanks for having me

Welcome aboard, from across the pond, and I like the car preference

i think the UK has more options for modders/watchsmith than Ireland, but there a dedicated section if you check out the forum/sub forums.

Best of luck with your first order, be sure to throw up some pics ;)