• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello everyone!

thall130

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/21
Hey everyone! Newbie in Florida here. Just got my first Rep this Friday. Looking forward to learning more about the hobby and growing my collection!

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Hey everyone! Newbie in Florida here. Just got my first Rep this Friday. Looking forward to learning more about the hobby and growing my collection!

Welcome aboard.

What did you go for & from who?

Reactions: thall130

thall130

4/2/21
Welcome aboard.

What did you go for & from who?

Thank you!

I went with a 116610LN Franken

NOOB V7 Base
Gen crystal
Gen Crown
Modded Bezel (Spongebob)
SEL Adjustment
NOOB V8 dial
NOOB V8 hands
SH3135 Movement

https://imgur.com/a/ulU3el3

ulU3el3

Reactions: P..DR..D

BROGG

7/1/21
Berthoud, Colorado
You jumped right into the deep end! Nice!

I checked out a gen 116610 awhile back and the only thing that I really noticed was how the white gold around the lume was much brighter and more pronounced then my arf replica. It's been a fun learning process. Welcome!

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thank you!

I went with a 116610LN Franken

NOOB V7 Base
Gen crystal
Gen Crown
Modded Bezel (Spongebob)
SEL Adjustment
NOOB V8 dial
NOOB V8 hands
SH3135 Movement

https://imgur.com/a/ulU3el3

ulU3el3

Looks gorgeous, enjoy and well wear.

The irony is that before I joined here, I never would've considered a rolex, but the more variations and builds, similar to your own, the more I'm slowly heading towards thinking of getting one at some point in the future.

Did you have it commissioned and built, or buy it from someone in the M2M section? if you want to PM we can discuss off thread if you don't want the info public.

thall130

4/2/21
You jumped right into the deep end! Nice!

I checked out a gen 116610 awhile back and the only thing that I really noticed was how the white gold around the lume was much brighter and more pronounced then my arf replica. It's been a fun learning process. Welcome!

Thanks!

I really like this one, I was super impressed with the quality of the build. To be honest, I really wasn't sure what to expect but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I really excited to add a few more to the collection. I'm going to add a Sea Dweller 116660 next, then I think I'm going to commission a Daytona 116500 build.

thall130

4/2/21
Looks gorgeous, enjoy and well wear.

The irony is that before I joined here, I never would've considered a rolex, but the more variations and builds, similar to your own, the more I'm slowly heading towards thinking of getting one at some point in the future.

Did you have it commissioned and built, or buy it from someone in the M2M section? if you want to PM we can discuss off thread if you don't want the info public.

I have a gen 16800 that I really like but wasn't crazy about wearing as my daily. It's a super nice piece but a totally different look and feel than the 116610. I'll put the 16800 in the safe and give it to my daughter when she's older.

I bought this 116610 off r/ReptimeBST. I do think I'm going to commission someone to build a Daytona 116500 franken out of a NOOB/ARF for me. I'd like to put a couple of gen parts on it if possible. If I can stay around $2500 for a great piece I'd be elated. Also looking to add a Sea Dweller 11660.

If you have any recommendations on people to contact for a custom build I'd love to hear. Same goes for any recommendations on the 116660. Right now I think I'm leaning towards the ARF V3 with an A2824 movement.

Last edited: