• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from New York!

prv654

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/21
USA
Hi everyone,

Just jumped the boat after lurking for a while on r/reptime. Seems the community is very active, thanks all for all the information!

About my taste and collection: I currently only own gens - a Saphire Sandwich Moonwatch, a Colt 41 and a few microbrand homage divers (for the fun and the affordability).

Looking for my first rep to ditch the homages, and to try something new. The R-factory dealer won't sell me or my wife anything made of steel so here I come, I guess! I'm not into gold or diamonds and green is my favorite color lately.

Cheers!

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hi everyone,

Just jumped the boat after lurking for a while on r/reptime. Seems the community is very active, thanks all for all the information!

About my taste and collection: I currently only own gens - a Saphire Sandwich Moonwatch, a Colt 41 and a few microbrand homage divers (for the fun and the affordability).

Looking for my first rep to ditch the homages, and to try something new. The R-factory dealer won't sell me or my wife anything made of steel so here I come, I guess! I'm not into gold or diamonds and green is my favorite color lately.

Cheers!

Hello and :welcome:

Reactions: prv654

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. I'm sure you'll find that the higher quality replicas are better than homages. All the best.

Reactions: prv654