• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Los Angeles

CaliKat

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/1/21
Hi Everyone,

Newbie to the replica scene but excited to start building my collection. I am a big fan of Patek Philippe and Rolex. As a newbie I don't really know much about the replica market, which has lead me to these forums, which I found on Reddit.

I currently live in Los Angeles, am originally from Palm Beach Florida. I love the beach, my cat, techy stuff, and traveling. I've been fortunate to visit most of Europe, St. Petersburg, RU, North Africa - Egypt, Madagascar, and Libya, Mexico, 49 of the 50 states in the US, Canada, and most of the Caribbean.

Here's a picture of me with my girl Kiwi and me summer vibin...

Looking forward to connecting with others and learning all about the replica lifestyle

Hello and welcome - pretty cat. I know nothing about Reddit other than what comes up on google searches. Take some time to do your research on the models of Patek and Rolex you are interested in and what's available from the Trusted Dealers. Most questions have been asked before and you will likely find the answers by digging backwards through the threads. Buying second hand from a member in your country is a good idea if you don't mind not being the first owner. Grab a coffee and get stuck in.

Reactions: CaliKat

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Welcome from the inland empire. enjoy the journey of this rabbit hole we all enjoy.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hi Everyone,

Newbie to the replica scene but excited to start building my collection. I am a big fan of Patek Philippe and Rolex. As a newbie I don't really know much about the replica market, which has lead me to these forums, which I found on Reddit.

I currently live in Los Angeles, am originally from Palm Beach Florida. I love the beach, my cat, techy stuff, and traveling. I've been fortunate to visit most of Europe, St. Petersburg, RU, North Africa - Egypt, Madagascar, and Libya, Mexico, 49 of the 50 states in the US, Canada, and most of the Caribbean.

Here's a picture of me with my girl Kiwi and me summer vibin...

Looking forward to connecting with others and learning all about the replica lifestyle

Hello and :welcome:​​​​​​​